Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aresake View Post
    Well technically, you did. Somebody had to see them. Such as, the people who designed them.

EDIT: Unless they're invisible!!!
    [/trolling]
    Dude, don't harp on an expression. You know what he meant. ^_^

I'm going to have to agree with Anti Bloons because those four whirly birds (I'd say Sentry Copters) seem to be targeting where the Bloons are popping.

@Primatis
    Those 'Motor things' on the new MOAB track do not match the position they would be on a real MOAB, the style of the MOAB on the track, nor do they share the same angle or blade position as one another.

Thanks Anti Bloons for noticing that, I thought from a distance they were blades of grass ><, until you inspired me to take a closer look.
    Clearly, the new tower in that pic is some sort of Drone tower.
    I'm in the progress of making a thread for tower combinations and getting the most of out your towers.
    Click here to check up on it and offer what you know.

Beware the F13rC one, for he will strike which fiery experience on the battlefield...

Where the stars at night are dull and dim. (SpongeBob reference)
    Well they can't make a perfect 3D model for a track can they? But anyways, i'm almost positive they're just from the track. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999993%
    P-P-P-Potato Masher!!!

I know what the new towers are...

Yeah, the new towers are...

Being speculated by tons of fans and currently unbeknownst to them.
    Just your average mod here. PM me if ya need something.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Frost
    I took the road less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.
    Click here for my YouTube account. Click here for a fake link.

The new towers are papapilas and palitonaboto.

papapilas and palitonaboto
    This is what your nonsense looks like backwards

otobanotilap salipapap

That makes a little more sense...
    P-P-P-Potato Masher!!!

Quote Originally Posted by primatis View Post
    Well they can't make a perfect 3D model for a track can they? But anyways, i'm almost positive they're just from the track. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999993%
    What makes you so sure?
    They're obviously floating above the track because they have little rotor blades and their guns/cannons are focused on the popping Bloons.
    Because of their odd placement that happens to coincide with the end of the track where the new tower is, I think it is more than likely that they are part of the new tower.

The only reason to think that they're part of the track (or more specifically, the only reason I can justify they may be part of the map) is that they're just an ambient moving feature like the Windmill in Park Path or the Running Water in Snake River.
    But why would they be programmed to follow/target the first Bloons if that were the case?

I don't expect them to make perfect 3D models for every track, but I don't really see much of a correlation between a MOAB's single propeller and 4 smaller-sized rotor-bladed drones.
    Don't use that as a defense, they are obviously separate things.
    I'm in the progress of making a thread for tower combinations and getting the most of out your towers.
    Click here to check up on it and offer what you know.

Beware the F13rC one, for he will strike which fiery experience on the battlefield...

Yeah, they're probably like windmill in Monkey Lane. I mean, I can't go into a big explanation about why I think it's part of of the map like you can (D but i'm still positive it's part of the map. Cause what other tower has something that comes onto the track with it and pops bloons?
    P-P-P-Potato Masher!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZOMG View Post
    UMAD Archer Monkey????????
    Yes, im mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOMG View Post
    UMAD Archer Monkey????????
    Yes, im mad.