Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Login or Register

I've been trying to register for a regular account for about a week now but all I could fine is a forum account. Everytime I click on Register my internet freezes I would really like to make an account but I can't until this problem is fixed. Thanks.

Angry help

i have been trying to play btd5 and i have to login or register every time i register it say some stupid message this is a duplicate and i cant sign in or send and forgot password email to me because this game web sight is bad except for the games. i need help soon or i will tell all my friends this is a horrible web sight and never to go here.

1. Register at https://ninjakiwi.com/register/

2. Check your email and verify your account info and identity by following the link in the email.

3. If you did everything correctly, you should get a "Thank you" message or something like that. If you got an error, you did something wrong.

4. Go to http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Def...Defense-5.html and play.

5. ??

6. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by zains17 View Post
    i have been trying to play btd5 and i have to login or register every time i register it say some stupid message this is a duplicate and i cant sign in or send and forgot password email to me because this game web sight is bad except for the games. i need help soon or i will tell all my friends this is a horrible web sight and never to go here.
    If the username you are using is not available, try using another one.

If that wasn't what you meant, please re-word your post so we can understand it.

Seems as if your registering server is down:

web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):
    <type 'exceptions.OSError'>: [Errno 12] Not enough space

/home/jill/Code/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py, line 127 in process
    125 try:
    126 resrc = self.site.getResourceFor(self)
    127 self.render(resrc)
    128 except:
    Self
    site
    twisted.web.server.Site instance @ 0x8c268ac
    <twisted.web.server.Site instance at 0x8c268ac>
    Locals
    resrc
    babolib.server.PHPScript instance @ 0x29ccfa2c
    <babolib.server.PHPScript instance at 0x29ccfa2c>
    self
    twisted.web.server.Request instance @ 0x29d4b9cc
    <GET /register/ HTTP/1.1>

...and so on... (tested with Chrome)

Greetings.

Same as me, Mi-KhaEl. I tested with both Chrome and Firefox. DANG!

i got the same thing as Mi-KhaEl. help with that would really be appreciated

I am having a major difficulty. The game is refusing to let me register. when i registered the first time it did not work then, i tried again, this time it said there is a duplicate username. so i try a different username. this time it says the email has already been used. I know it hasnt. what is the problem

Have a look at this post: http://ninjakiwi.com/Forum/showthrea...nection-Issues

The staff are doing their best to fix the problem, hold on until then!

just login your forum account