Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Maybe everywhere. Maybe nowhere. Probably somewhere in between.

Where'd My Towers Go? - Feb 10, 2012

Track: Castle
    Rounds: 10-45
    Cash: $15,000 to start
    Difficulty: Medium
    Towers: Banana Farms, Road Spikes, Pineapples
    Limitations: None
    Agents: All allowed, none provided

Strategy: This challenge is not all that hard really... count out the RBE of the level in road spikes, pineapple all leads, use spare money to buy banana farms, repeat.
    What do you think of this daily challenge? Post away!
    This daily is one of my faves :P
    Last edited by Underrated1; 05-04-2012 at 10:29 AM.
    Underrated1 here. Not as active as I used to be by a LONG shot. It's been nice being here

Quote Originally Posted by Quote to Note View Post
    If you don't even consider not using a tower after it was nerfed, the nerf was correct.

Senior Ninja
    At first, I thought this could be a fun challenge. Then I actually started it and, around round 35, realised it really isn't. With the amount of money they give you it's incredibly easy, you can easily set up 5-6 BRFs before long and make $18,000 per turn, enough to easily destroy every level. The annoying thing is not knowing the RBE before you start a level, so I'd often put down about 100 road spikes, only to see the RBE be over 2000 or something and spam out 100 more. Too much clicking. Oh, and Leads are just obnoxious.
    "When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." ― Reiner Knizia

I suck at timing with pineapples, so I didn't do it.
    I post in pink. Because I like the color.
    There's a game called Subway Panic! in the Forum Games. It's awesome, check it out!
    Accepted DCs: E.A.S.Y., Field Defense (IDK why I keep this here but whatever)

Right behind you, silently making a post.
    You start the challenge with $15000. Unless you have double cash or I have half cash, you're wrong. Wait, Farms are allowed!??!?
    Holder of the 100th, 500th, 650th, 900th thread, 1001st post of the BTD5 Suggestions forum, the 2500th thread in the BTD forum, the 1000th post in the This or That thread, the 8000th, 9800th, and 17000th post in the DC forum, the 3400th post in Kamerson's Interactive Game, and the 666th thread in the General forum
    BTD5 Rank: 81 Old NK site I'm PTpirahna on the new site. BTD5 Freeplay Tips (by Crushbeast)

Administrator Wanna-Be Moderator The Joker's Avatar
    They are^^^^^
    "Hate is too great a burden. It injures the hater more than the hated." -Coretta Scott King
    PM me for a neutral game.
    Quote Originally Posted by joey222 View Post
    Math equations aren't made of blueberry.

Pineapples are way too irritating for me to have finished this in a reasonable time frame. Actually, scratch that, I did lay this one today, and I almost won, but there was ONE stupid freaking lead that escaped my onslaught of exploders and ruined all of my tacks.

I was 5 levels away from winning.

Moonlight Spark Moderator peponzio's Avatar
    Monkey Town Hobbies:. . . . I like new ideas Highscore:. . .BTD5 about 200's Weight: . . . . Not say
    You're going to kill me and call me stuff out after I say this, but honestly I found the coincidence hilarious. First of all I didn't even know this challenge existed, never heard of it, never seen it, blah blah blah. So here it is.

I have in my possession two Premiums. Already guessed which ones? Yep, I have Tack Awesomizer and Monkey Tycoon. By round 25 (or was it 30?) I had 4 Banana Research Facilities. Seriously didn't think I'd be needing more so I stopped there. That made this challenge so easy but unfortunately boring in the end. But whatever.

Just thought I'd say it, I still find the coincidence funny. So go on be creative with the names, I'm all ears (well technically eyes because I'll be reading).
    Banana Farms General Information
    Everything and anything you think of when someone says Banana Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Comedian
    And for the final joke. Why did the monkey cross Main Street? To get to the Banana Farm! See ya later, pals. It's time for a break.

I did that challenge on my 1st try. It was actually very very easy comparing to MM i got. Not mentioning starting money.

I finished this challenge with 5 4/2 farms and tons of spare money. I think I leaked just 3-4 bloons. Spamming spikes before you press start is very helpfull. I didnt care much about leads destroying my spike bundles, I had so much money... Timinig pineapples was the hardest part of this challenge.

If you easisly want to pop leads, the easiest parts to catch them are like "3/4 of circles" (bottom left and bottom right bends). Just place them in the "middle" of the "3/4 circles", next to the bottom left (or right) brick. It is enough to put them when leads enter "3/4 circle". Just tested it on sandbox. Go and test yourself.
    Rank 37 (13050 AP)
    The Watchers #9
    Clan challenge awards progress: ZOMG 3 MoH // Ruinous Race 1 MoA // SM Popper 3 MoH // Easy street 1 MoH // Zeppelin 1 MoA // Daily Challenge 1 MoA

My BMC statistics

Maybe everywhere. Maybe nowhere. Probably somewhere in between.
    The only problem with your strategy, brouwer, is that you don't know the RBE before the round. It's humiliating to place 24 sets of road spikes down before starting the round only to find that it is round 24 and all you get is one Camo Green. x.x
    Underrated1 here. Not as active as I used to be by a LONG shot. It's been nice being here

Quote Originally Posted by Quote to Note View Post
    If you don't even consider not using a tower after it was nerfed, the nerf was correct.

Administrator Wanna-Be Moderator The Joker's Avatar
    I know what most rounds up to 50 contain, so I'm good.
    "Hate is too great a burden. It injures the hater more than the hated." -Coretta Scott King
    PM me for a neutral game.
    Quote Originally Posted by joey222 View Post
    Math equations aren't made of blueberry.