Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Bloons Tower Defense 5 Getting Laggy?

IO love Bloons TD 5, but lately, it's been lagging. At first, I thought that it was my computer. I have multiple so I tried it on my other, but it was still slow. Then I reset both of them and it was still lagging. My computers don't normally lag because they are very fast and kept-up computers. I just want to know if other people are experiencing this and if anyone is working on getting it fixed.

Administrator Wanna-Be Moderator The Joker's Avatar
    I certainly am. At like round 3, I'm already seeing some lag, and the lag-fest is a roller-coaster ride from there.
    "Hate is too great a burden. It injures the hater more than the hated." -Coretta Scott King
    PM me for a neutral game.
    Quote Originally Posted by joey222 View Post
    Math equations aren't made of blueberry.

Rohaninator Moderator Rohan Sharpe Anforth's Avatar
    Yea, i'm getting a lot more lag then i used too..

Check out this for help reducing lag slightly
    Tips to Reduce Lag
    Ninja Kiwi's Rohaninator ----- Official Forum Rules [My Twitch name: Rohan_spibo]
    First Level 35, Ninja Lord----- Recommended Links -----
    Quote Originally Posted by karibola View Post
    How dare they make achievements that force you, to you know, achieve something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    I certainly am. At like round 3, I'm already seeing some lag, and the lag-fest is a roller-coaster ride from there.
    Me too! I'll sometimes just stop playing because I don't want to waste my time on lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
    Yea, i'm getting a lot more lag then i used too..

Check out this for help reducing lag slightly
    Tips to Reduce Lag
    The link doesn't work? Or is this just me?

Sorry, yea the link doesn't work. It's fine in my sig if you want to check it out
    Ninja Kiwi's Rohaninator ----- Official Forum Rules [My Twitch name: Rohan_spibo]

I think a good idea would be for them to stop the animation of the towers partly. I saw on your link that you said no to that but I'm thinking of something slightly different. Like they should keep the actual shots firing from the towers but lose the animation of the towers throwing it (Such as the super monkey). Also the animation of floating things like the tribal turtle and the buccaneer. Of course this would all be optional.

particles or that idea, would both be alright. Not out-of-the-question at all, as long as they were able to be enabled or disabled at will. I personally wouldn't like the look of not having particles from attacks as it would mess with my microing, but if i could choose to leave them on that would be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
    particles or that idea, would both be alright. Not out-of-the-question at all, as long as they were able to be enabled or disabled at will. I personally wouldn't like the look of not having particles from attacks as it would mess with my microing, but if i could choose to leave them on that would be ok
    I agree. I just think that it should be optional rather than mandatory for the effects.

Some point within the observable universe.
    They screwed something up in the code. Now not even my parents' brand new Dell runs it at top speed. nothing we can do til fixed though.
    When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you rice, you make jelly filled donuts.

My ideas: