Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Initiate

Bloons TD games release dates?

I'm trying to find out the release date of the Bloons TD games. According to Wikipedia, these are the general release dates:
    Bloons TD: "late 2007"
    Bloons TD 2: "also released in 2007"
    Bloons TD 3: "released in 2008"
    Bloons TD for iOS: October 2, 2009
    Bloons TD Lite for iOS: January 26, 2010
    Bloons TD 4: October 2009
    Bloons TD 4 for iOS: December 7, 2010
    Bloons TD 4 Lite for iOS: January 19, 2011
    Bloons TD 4 HD for iPad: March 31, 2011
    Bloons TD 4 HD Lite for iPad: April 28, 2011

First, are the dates that are an exact day correct? If they aren't, what are the correct dates? And second, does anyone know a more specific release date for the dates that don't have a specific day noted?

Maybe a Ninja Kiwi dev or some such person could chime in?

http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/help-test-...#comment-18674

go to the bottom of the page!!!!! the guy who runs the show here said its definately coming out on the 15th!!!! IM SOOOOO EXCITED

Initiate
    That "Chris" that replied to the blog post is not the Chris Harris from Ninja Kiwi. There has been no confirmed release date for Bloons TD 5 as of yet.

actually if you look at the wiki it says that for early release it comes out the 15th but I have no idea where people got that the actual release date is the 18th now thats a lie but it is 99.9% chance that it's coming out on the 15th believe it or not (literally) I personally believe it but hope it comes before 8:40 because I leave for school then
    Finally got deluxe, no regrets.

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns Super Moderator QuantumApocalypse's Avatar
    yeah, home page of the Chris is: Chris jks.com
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Play BTD5 | BTD5 Update Archive | Ninja Kiwi Blog

Initiate
    There has been no confirmed release date for Bloons TD 5. It doesn't matter what any site says. A wiki can be editted by anyone, that info looks like it has been put in there by someone who THINKS it's coming out on the 15th. These release dates of Dec 15 and Dec 18 are nothing but speculation. Until someone at Ninja Kiwi announces when the game will be released, there is no confirmed release date.

but really why would it come out on christmas? it just makes sense for it to come out sometime the 15th or 18th and plus they are pretty much done so if it comes out later than that then it's possible that they delayed it without us knowing so it seems like it was actually release date they could be doing that now but if you are a true fan you would believe any release date.
    Finally got deluxe, no regrets.

Initiate
    Listen, all we know at this point is that the game is slated to release in "December 2011". Like I've said a few times now, until Ninja Kiwi announces it, there is no confirmed release date. End of story.

lol

Is the game THAT good?

Initiate
    You better believe it