Page 396 of 441 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4405
    Quote Originally Posted by ownedn33b View Post
    How do you get banana farms ingame? I've looked around for the actual building for about 5 minutes now and had no luck. I'm such a noob lol. Can anybody here tell me?
    Oh... I had that problem too, so no worries.

You need to buy the upgrade building for banana farms, the microagricultural research building thing, to have banana farms as a tower. NK should probably make that more obvious, or just include banana farms whenever you have one...
    He was an awesome one.
    He could destroy ZOMGs and Nkhacker456 without thinking about it.
    He changed the future of all monkeys and people.
    HE IS!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Somebody!
    ★★★ Starry Post Merge ★★★.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Star
    BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE! It's a major cause of deaths worldwide! And even worse, it's everywhere! Let's ban it! (And laugh at it too)

Ah, thanks! I bought it in hopes it would give me them so it looks like i just need to wait for it to finish building...

Quote Originally Posted by ownedn33b View Post
    Ah, thanks! I bought it in hopes it would give me them so it looks like i just need to wait for it to finish building...
    No, you can buy banana farms in game even when it is still building unless they fixed the bug

Anyone else have a 17 round ceramic level?
    My Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by moabmauler1 View Post
    Banned for ninja'ing me
    Last edited by moabmauler1; Today at 05:02 PM. Reason: Banned myself
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonc65 View Post
    If we can suck a moab, surely we can blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobySAS4Player
    medics can't do physacal. ***aults have knife

----------------------------------------Peace----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ft029 View Post
    No, you can buy banana farms in game even when it is still building unless they fixed the bug

Anyone else have a 17 round ceramic level?
    Is that supposed to be low or high? I have a 21 round ceramic, but just played an 18 round ceramic.

Quote Originally Posted by micmacaroni View Post
    anyone know how to beat this map?

Currently have...

10: 3/3 bomb shooters.Restricted
    9: 2/3 dart monkeys
    7: 3/3 boomerang throwers.
    5: 2/2 monkey buccaneers.
    4: 1/0 banana farms. Favored
    3: 3/3 tack shooters.
    3: 2/2 dartling guns.
    3: 2/2 sniper monkeys.
    2: 2/2 spike factories.
    2: 2/3 ice monkeys.
    2: 2/3 mortar monkeys.
    1: 0/0 super monkey.
    1: 2/2 ninja monkey. Restricted
    1: 2/1 glue gunner
    1: 2/2 monkey apprentice
    1: 2/1 monkey ace
    1: 0/1 monkey village.
    30: sets of road spikes.
    10: stacks of pinapples.

Currently level 18. Single MOAB tile.

Its the second to last map in the encyclopaedia,

or the wavy map like this V V V V

\
    |
    ______ /
    (''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    /
    \___________
    """""""""""""""""""""\
    ___________ l
    / \____________/
    l
    \

EDIT: spacing for the forums messed up my map... just check in the encyclopaedia.
    Triple Dart Spam (all strong), Mortar to get rid of leads and the weaker bloons, as well as camo. Spactory, 1-0 just to be safe (although you can risk it with 0-0 if you wish) and mega-farming. I still haven't worked out a specific order to get these in, so that'll take a bit of experimenting. Also, Blade Maelstrom or ODS for Ceramic/Rainbow Rushes. I prefer Maelstrom, but you take your pick. Good luck and have fun!

Hitting my sentry gun, because I expect far too much
    Quote Originally Posted by I like bloons View Post
    It's a more powerful version of the temple. It's black instead of yellow. You can see it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64cVEO1TQTU
    How is it stronger?
    NK account (19,930 AP / Level 40 - Disciple of Sun)
    Ratings: Godly | Amazing | Great | Good | Decent | Okay | Poor | Bad | Pitiful | Abysmal | Pathetic
    Hangman! | History of Z-Armtech, Spaceskin, and Atomic

Quote Originally Posted by NK Is Double Awesome View Post
    I Am Fat. (Achievement for having -63% movement) (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Basically:

There's an RBE budget for each round and group (a round has multiple groups. Groups are all the same bloon.)
    When a wave starts, it generates a group, using the strongest bloons it can for that group's RBE budget. (Then another group is the generated etc. etc.)
    The game will introduce variance with stronger/weaker bloons, different spacing and mods (camo/regen)

So... It looks like there's nothing stopping a dense group of BFBs, except that groups don't usually have enough RBE to afford them, so it's pretty rare. We're looking into this though. Might need to be something stopping particular wave variances going on particular bloon types on particular tiles.
    Thanks for the technical explanation Aaron. I figured it might have been doing something along these lines anyways.

When I saw my MOAB on round 5 it came with only a few reds and blues, but when it didn't come on round 5 the next few times that round consisted of a bunch of blacks/whites/and some other things. (And then the first MOAB would be on round 6.)

I don't think it is quite a problem to get a BFB rush on a MOAB rush tile, as the only time you should be getting enough RBE to have this happen is when you are far enough out that you've already had to deal with BFB rush tiles. It was just a little surprising.

Some things, like special missions, may need to have some limitations put on them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomefaceninja7 View Post
    How is it stronger?
    I dont think we have ever had it confirmed that it is actually stronger, instead of just an art swap. I think the only person that has had first hand experience with both the normal and vengeful version is Joey. either he or Aaron/Tosh would probably be able to give you more info than i can, but i can give you my experience with a flawed test. (copied over from the old thread when this first happened)

My Test:
    So after doing a little testing it seems that temple of the vengeful monkey either is more powerful than the normal temple, or there are some changes between BTD5 temples and BMC temples in general. Obviously its a flawed test due to being in 2 different games, but what i did was a BFB rush tile where i built a max TotVM and took a SS of how far the rushes got on to the map (below), then i loaded up BTD5 and in sandbox built a max temple and sent a never ending stream of BFBs to compare.

temple.jpg

As you can see, the TotVM had no problem handling the BFB rushes on its own. some of the moabs maybe barely got all the way onto the screen, but never any farther than what is shown.

When i attempted to do the same in BTD5, building a single maxed temple at an angle from the entrance to not add extra pierce from the main attack, it was unable to hold back an endless stream of BFBs, and was slowly letting more and more moabs deeper into the map (i stopped the stream of BFBs when the moabs made it past the first upside down U turn on monkey lane because it was clear that the temple wasnt able to handle the rush).

The only true way to test this would be for someone with temple unlocked in BMC but without the idol to build a single maxed temple, also at an angle from the entrance to avoid extra pierce changing the results and see if the results match up. Either that or Tosh/Aaron could just tell us if the dark temple idol is purely a cosmetic change or if it alters the properties as well (hint hint )

man, i am losing my mvm battles badly again. I just wish i could figure out how to do these better. Maybe it just really is 2 parts luck and 1 part skill, but man, it sucks to lose, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjgalon View Post
    man, i am losing my mvm battles badly again. I just wish i could figure out how to do these better. Maybe it just really is 2 parts luck and 1 part skill, but man, it sucks to lose, lol.
    try cluster bombs. I lost a lot because I did NOT use it.

something wierd today - I didn't get ANY MvM attack.
    I'm rank 44 on NK with 26600 AP. view all my challenges here. Rank 94 in BTD5.
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: Awesome, 8: Great, 7: good, 6: decent, 5: okay, , 4: bad, 3: Terrible, 2: abysmal, 1: Complete Garbage, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What? *Inserts 40 letter acronym*, Yes!, No!