Page 65 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    I agree with underrated that it requires different strategy. I think some people will use mortars a lot more because they don't know if there will be camo or lead. I think it will require mostly knowledge of BTD5 towers.
    I'm rank 43 on NK with 25930 AP. view all my challenges here. Rank 94 in BTD5.
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: Awesome, 8: Great, 7: good, 6: decent, 5: okay, 4: bad, 3: terrible,2: awful, 1: utterly abysmal, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What? *Inserts 40 letter acronym*, Yes!, No!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemomon View Post
    And I think that majority of You would want this topic to be active but without speculations what this new game will be and when it will be released.

Sorry, but it is not possible to discuss a new game without discussing when it will be released.

But I have an idea! Let's talk about carrots! This topic then will be active, yet we will avoid unavoidable discussions -_-

Unless these "discussion haters" will suggest another threads for discussion related to BMC that will avoid things they would like not to be discussed.
    So, you still don't think we've talked enough about the release date eh? Really?

As for BMC premiums I can see there is the possibility of being a "pay to advance faster" type of thing going on. As underrated was talking about bloonstones being a lead currency in the game aside from the obvious money aspect. I can see there will be people who will pay to build their city faster, to get the quicker, easier route out. I definitely think there will be "those" type of people. I just hope the premiums and the possible "pay to grow quicker" option is balanced and doesn't make it an incredibly unfair advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    Why do people quote themselves?

"Gunner! Point the turret up at that camera in the sky!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushbeast View Post
    So, you still don't think we've talked enough about the release date eh? Really?

As for BMC premiums I can see there is the possibility of being a "pay to advance faster" type of thing going on. As underrated was talking about bloonstones being a lead currency in the game aside from the obvious money aspect. I can see there will be people who will pay to build their city faster, to get the quicker, easier route out. I definitely think there will be "those" type of people. I just hope the premiums and the possible "pay to grow quicker" option is balanced and doesn't make it an incredibly unfair advantage.
    There should be no pay2win period.
    Creator of the DC "close minded"
    Last edited by Aaron; Today at 06:24 PM. Reason: For Aiur!

probably bloonstones will be included into wheel of fate. But I think there will be a premium of "extra cash for x", "extra XP earned", etc.

I just hope there won't be another "Wipeout/SCMITR".
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: Awesome, 8: Great, 7: good, 6: decent, 5: okay, 4: bad, 3: terrible,2: awful, 1: utterly abysmal, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What? *Inserts 40 letter acronym*, Yes!, No!

Maybe everywhere. Maybe nowhere. Probably somewhere in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-o-iwi View Post
    There should be no pay2win period.
    Hate to say it, but that's how this sort of game works, period. Fortunately, Bloonstones can be obtained free if you're willing to save them up.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper 355 View Post
    probably bloonstones will be included into wheel of fate. But I think there will be a premium of "extra cash for x", "extra XP earned", etc.

Sorry, I don't play SAS games. What does that thing about Wipeout/SCMITR mean in common terms?
    Underrated1 here. Not as active as I used to be by a LONG shot. It's been nice being here

Quote Originally Posted by Quote to Note View Post
    If you don't even consider not using a tower after it was nerfed, the nerf was correct.

Opening a Nantonium Box, only to get the most basic HVM 001 possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomerangFTW View Post
    It's not impossible to be earned. Get that out of your mind. You can earn it, just not yet. Also, I don't think you understand the point of betas. To you, it's playing the game early, when in reality, it's about getting a larger number of people to help find last minute bugs.
    That's essentially what closed/open beta is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact of the week
    The cake is a lie. But not the pie.
    FREE GAME!!!
    PM me for BTD5 Co-op Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper 355 View Post

The wheel of fate is fine to earn extra "bloonstones". However, if it is possible to pillage a city (or rob) when an bloon attack overwhelm the victim's defenses, to take an fixed amount of bloonstones and money.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated1
    Sorry, I don't play SAS games. What does that thing about Wipeout/SCMITR mean in common terms?
    It means some thing OP for example in world of tanks before the nerf the M4 with 105 mm loaded with HEAT rounds is OP.
    Last edited by Tri-o-iwi; 08-16-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Opening a Nantonium Box, only to get the most basic HVM 001 possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underrated1 View Post
    In case you don't know, the Wipeout/SCIMITR thing mentioned earlier by sniper 355 is supposed to be some ridiculously overpowered premium in any game. I'm not making sense. Am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact of the week
    The cake is a lie. But not the pie.
    FREE GAME!!!
    PM me for BTD5 Co-op Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by WeegeeMaelstrom View Post
    That's essentially what closed/open beta is.
    Nope, its for finding bugs and getting feedback from players to see what to change, what to add, what to remove, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-o-iwi View Post
    Nope, its for finding bugs and getting feedback from players to see what to change, what to add, what to remove, etc,
    giving suggestions? Not only reporting bugs? Oh now I clearly understand.