Page 43 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Bloons monkey city.
    I'm rank 43 on NK with 25930 AP. I have 58 DCs accepted. Rank 94 in BTD5.
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: Awesome, 8: Great, 7: good, 6: decent, 5: okay, 4: bad, 3: terrible,2: awful, 1: utterly abysmal, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What?,What the heck is this?, *Inserts 33 letter acronym*

I think. When they release BMC they will start the production of BTD6. When they are done with SAS4, How about a bloons platform game! I would love to see a bloons version of Super Mario!
    Link to profilehttp://ninjakiwi.com/profile/magmotarburn.
    Username: magmotarburn
    8915 AP Level 34: Ninja Lord
    Rank 71 BTD5

I Will Make You,re Game Lag MUHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Crim View Post
    I think. When they release BMC they will start the production of BTD6. When they are done with SAS4, How about a bloons platform game! I would love to see a bloons version of Super Mario!
    what, a monkey jumps on bloons and pops them? The monkey will need boots with sharp tips. And it will be wierd.
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: Awesome, 8: Great, 7: good, 6: decent, 5: okay, 4: bad, 3: terrible,2: awful, 1: utterly abysmal, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What?,What the heck is this?, *Inserts 33 letter acronym*

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Crim View Post
    I have to counter that. Currently, SAS4 AND BMC are being produced at the same time, so both games have equal priority, and I think it was Tosh that said SAS4 has the largest production team of any game at NK ATM.

And furthermore, I have a feeling there won't be too many Bloons games after BMC, considering the scale of the game, as mentioned by other admins so many times before. And BTD6 has been de-confirmed (is that a word? Who cares) a couple times, mostly because of the mass of BMC and update potential STILL has.
    "When the power of Love overcomes the love of Power, the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix
    ......................^P1 Selected: Murdoc Niccals
    ^You Selected: Jack Sparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Ye View Post
    Airplanes are potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I have to counter that. Currently, SAS4 AND BMC are being produced at the same time, so both games have equal priority, and I think it was Tosh that said SAS4 has the largest production team of any game at NK ATM.

And furthermore, I have a feeling there won't be too many Bloons games after BMC, considering the scale of the game, as mentioned by other admins so many times before. And BTD6 has been de-confirmed (is that a word? Who cares) a couple times, mostly because of the mass of BMC and update potential STILL has.
    I wonder what else they will make that is not bloons

there's boombot, meeblings...

Its Bloons Monkey City! 100% And it may come out on August 15th And also SAS4 Is Coming Out!!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper 355 View Post
    I wonder what else they will make that is not bloons

there's boombot, meeblings...
    And Counter Snipe! It so deserves a sequel.
    "When the power of Love overcomes the love of Power, the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix
    ......................^P1 Selected: Murdoc Niccals
    ^You Selected: Jack Sparrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Ye View Post
    Airplanes are potato.

Quote Originally Posted by dgkallday38 View Post
    Its Bloons Monkey City! 100% And it may come out on August 15th And also SAS4 Is Coming Out!!
    August 15 not. September is most likely. August 15 is a really small chance.

- - - - - doom rocket post merge - - - - -

And Counter Snipe! It so deserves a sequel.
    oh yeah, forgot about it.
    Last edited by sniper 355; 08-10-2013 at 05:02 PM. Reason: post merge

I don't agree that there won't be too many Bloons games after BMC, although I agree it might be a big game, I'm talking like BTD5:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    [BTDB's] not being left to rot, though I see your point. I'm pushing every week for us to update but with some current milestones there isn't time yet.
    Bloons is what NK was built on. When people say Bloons, others will think "NinjaKiwi". What I'm saying is NK will most likely continue producing Bloons games because that's their thing, no matter how many different types are already out there.

Playing BTD Battles, ***ault mode, with MOAB ******in, in my ba*****t, ****ay!!!

Im pretty sure about a BTD6, some day BTD5 will be too repetitive, the DCs will become boring, and maybe not even updates increase it's popularity, and the only possibility will be a new and fresh sequel.

Because for an user that already won all tracks on hard, medium, hard and reverse. Has all archievements, all pro agents, all specialties, etc. The only thing it has to do it's to play DCs and then go out.

I support the idea of a BTD6.
    Every time a mod or admin edits my posts, god kills a kitten.

Well looks like i killed one ~Aaron

No, because i wrote that last in purple myself, im sorry. The kitten is still alive.