Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good god i thought i got a good round :L

Quote Originally Posted by KillerEX View Post
    freeplay...
    I sucks at apop
    Really? 400 in Freeplay? That's an awesome achievement! Do you have a screenshot?
    My Awesome: 13, 815(only Bloons)
    My BTD5 Rank: ~95.5...........................My BTD5-Deluxe Rank: ~77.3......Former: 86
    My NK Rank: 37 (Lord of Ice)
    All BTD5 Highscores below................Highest Round on Freeplay: 500......Deluxe: 461
    Highscores....................................HighestRound on Apopalypse: 400......Deluxe: 391

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcubefan View Post
    Really? 400 in Freeplay? That's an awesome achievement! Do you have a screenshot?
    Extreme farming again...
    And I started at round 100 (my friend done the first 100 rounds...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone on the internet
    Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.
    I have yet to find my goals in life, and I feel sad for that. Hope you can find your goal.
    Contrary to my username, I hate killing and wish for peace. Sadly, it can't be changed.

This is my profile if you are interested.

What was your setup? Only bloonchippers and temples?
    My Awesome: 13, 815(only Bloons)
    My BTD5 Rank: ~95.5...........................My BTD5-Deluxe Rank: ~77.3......Former: 86
    My NK Rank: 37 (Lord of Ice)
    All BTD5 Highscores below................Highest Round on Freeplay: 500......Deluxe: 461
    Highscores....................................HighestRound on Apopalypse: 400......Deluxe: 391

My highest round was 106 because I started the game late at night and just wanted to pass out instead of continuing
    Elmo>Cheat Engine
    Btw,I am the elf in purple that gives out toys in the LoZ
    Quote Originally Posted by WEEGEE
    If someone calls a game stupid or dumb just because they "suck" at it, then they are the ones who are dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
    No! Not WoW, Starcraft 2!
    4 divided by 0=2,1,0.4,and 0.6. BAM

Ninja Master
    Somewhere around 300 in apocalypse, I had the game set up in like the 100s and just let the game run until I lost. 160-70 something in Deflation and don't recall I've gone past 200 in regular freeplay, I just can't stand being at the computer clicking for the next round, hehe.

Being the first ever monkey to play the piano!
    Round 131 on medium, in a daily challenge. Not as good as others. Working on making it to 160 Hard on iOS
    I'm back...... are you happy that I've returned? If not then I'm sad.
    Anyways, I'm a monkey who can play piano. I'm also a geek for writing stories & music, creating games & stories, and adventuring. And also roads and airlines.
    I'm the co-administrator on the new Quest for Infinity forums! Problem?
    http://infinityquestonline.forumotion.com/
    The above link leads you to the new Quest for Infinity forums. ^

Once I get a good computer, I will pass that unforgiving round... round 100!!!

My highest so far was 98.5 rounds, quitted in the middle of round 99.

Mine is 168 in apopalypse. I was at school and had no idea what was happening on my home computer, and came home to a "game over" screen.

Not the warmest of welcomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Favorite T-Shirt Ever
    Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Okay, I pretty much just started playing last week, and as you can see, I only joined today. I saw this thread and was like hell, lemme post a quick screenshot. So the first one is just for showing my towers in action: 5 maxed out 4/2 TOTMGs (the bottom-right one has no Apprentice, forgot to put it on:/), 6 4/2 RoDs, 4 4/2 Villages, and 2 4/2 Spike Factories. I finished with $457318, as you can see in the second screenshot. I Regen Farmed like **** in this run, and it was a NAPSFRILL except that I used 1 Premium: Double Monkey Money.

file:///C:/Users/Admin/Pictures/Round%20100%20Beaten.PNG

file:///C:/Users/Admin/Pictures/That's%20right!.PNG

Those are directly imported from my C Drive, so I don't know if they'll show up.