Page 45 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gust4v3 View Post
    Reporting a life cheater called nightmare3519.

Spoiler:

I know that these 2 print screens are not good enough, but I'm 100% sure that he was cheating. Before the first print screen, I sent about $5000-worth regen ceramics and look his defense, it's definitely not strong enough to defend that. After I sent the rush, I didn't pay much attention because I was just waiting for the win... and when I noticed that ceramics were leaking like water but he didn't lose any life, I took the print screen.

After that, he sent 1 MOAB at me and I got timed out - not sure if it's my fault (rarely this happen), or he used some cheat to make me get timed out. That's why I didn't have time to collect more evidence about his cheating.
    seems like cheating. I don't think he timed you out, this timeout is now considered as a bug. But 5000$ worth of regen ceramics leaked ans survived = hax!!!!!!|
    I'm rank 44 on NK with 26600 AP. view all my challenges here. Rank 94 in BTD5.
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: LOVE IT!!!!!, 8: Love it, 7: Like it, 6: decent, 5: okay, , 4: Dislike it, 3: Hate it, 2: HATE IT!!!!!!!!, 1: HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What? *Inserts 40 letter acronym*, Yes!, No!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper 355 View Post
    seems like cheating. I don't think he timed you out, this timeout is now considered as a bug. But 5000$ worth of regen ceramics leaked ans survived = hax!!!!!!|
    My opinion is similar to sniper's
    I am an administrator of the Bloons Wiki
    http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/User:AlthaBlade
    I also have a youtube channel which has mainly BTD5-related content, check it out if you wish

Definitely hacking. Ceramics and regen zebras don't just go through and not cause life loss. It couldn't be lag because he would never had been able to pop all those.

Lol, spike factory and a glaive ricochet and an apprentice??? Even the noobiest noob could probably get that by round 10!
    My Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by moabmauler1 View Post
    Banned for ninja'ing me
    Last edited by moabmauler1; Today at 05:02 PM. Reason: Banned myself
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonc65 View Post
    If we can suck a moab, surely we can blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobySAS4Player
    medics can't do physacal. ***aults have knife

----------------------------------------Peace----------------------------------------

Reporting a life cheater called nightmare3519.

Spoiler:

I know that these 2 print screens are not good enough, but I'm 100% sure that he was cheating. Before the first print screen, I sent about $5000-worth regen ceramics and look his defense, it's definitely not strong enough to defend that. After I sent the rush, I didn't pay much attention because I was just waiting for the win... and when I noticed that ceramics were leaking like water but he didn't lose any life, I took the print screen.

After that, he sent 1 MOAB at me and I got timed out - not sure if it's my fault (rarely this happen), or he used some cheat to make me get timed out. That's why I didn't have time to collect more evidence about his cheating.
    He's a hacker all right. I played him, and he doesn''t lose lives to regens.

I know this screenshot doesn't provide much, but still...

Defense.jpg

3 juggernauts, maybe 5 ninjas, 3 triple darts, and maybe 4 2/2 boomerangs. It survived against a couple of rounds in which a whole MOAB slipped through (It was slightly broken though). That happened more than a couple of times. He tried a BFB earlier, and that got crushed, but the natural wave BFB exited in MOABs, but he didn't lose any lives. Here, you see that the MOABs are almost at the exit...

Battle rating is like around 300, and win/loss is 24-7.

(24/7???)

- - - - - post merge - - - - -

P.S. I died to the camo pinks. 3 signal flares are not enough!

Name is ardimer
    My Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by moabmauler1 View Post
    Banned for ninja'ing me
    Last edited by moabmauler1; Today at 05:02 PM. Reason: Banned myself
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonc65 View Post
    If we can suck a moab, surely we can blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobySAS4Player
    medics can't do physacal. ***aults have knife

----------------------------------------Peace----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TRickyyy View Post
    I've just had a match against Sde043 and its an in game hacker; he only had a 3/2 cannon and a 3/2 spike factory so i spammed him with regrow zebra's, normal zebra's, black's and at last even a BFB! ( Naughty me ^^) Of course it got all through and he didn't die at all! in round 25 he even sent a ZOMG to me and then i was dead. I hope you guys could do something about this hacker. I've no video's or images, i did think of making a video but i wasn't fast enough i forgot to make screen capture totally. But believe me:

Sde043 is a hacker!

Thanks.
    even without a screenshot we know that Sde043 is hax. He was reported some few pages back.
    I'm rank 44 on NK with 26600 AP. view all my challenges here. Rank 94 in BTD5.
    10: Godly Amazing, 9: LOVE IT!!!!!, 8: Love it, 7: Like it, 6: decent, 5: okay, , 4: Dislike it, 3: Hate it, 2: HATE IT!!!!!!!!, 1: HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!, 0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!, What? *Inserts 40 letter acronym*, Yes!, No!

I've just had a match against Sde043 and its an in game hacker; he only had a 3/2 cannon and a 3/2 spike factory so i spammed him with regrow zebra's, normal zebra's, black's and at last even a BFB! ( Naughty me ^^) Of course it got all through and he didn't die at all! in round 25 he even sent a ZOMG to me and then i was dead. I hope you guys could do something about this hacker. I've no video's or images, i did think of making a video but i wasn't fast enough i forgot to make screen capture totally. But believe me:

Sde043 is a hacker!

Thanks.

No picture because i also didn't know how to show he hacked, he didnt lost any lifes when 20 zebras got through, i thought it was a lag but after 5 mins still no VICTORY showing up

even without a screenshot we know that Sde043 is hax. He was reported some few pages back.
    Ok, thanks, didn't noticed.

Apparently there is a correlation between life cheat + you get timed out. It just happened few minutes ago. This guy has his BS glitched, more than 30k for 2 wins / 1 loss; he isn't in the leaderboard (yet), it's obviously an account created very recently.

So, the game started, he had 1 dart monkey x|3 + bomb tower 2|0. Round 4 started at ~1:10 and I started to send pink bloons at him.

1) Notice that he didn't lose any life at all, and there was tons of bloons leaking.
    2) Then, 14 seconds later, I got timed out. And I'm sure that it WAS NOT a connection problem because I was using the Skype at the moment.
    3) And few days ago, I played against another life cheater (see post #440 in this thread) and guess what? I got timed out too...

---

update: see who is the #5
    Last edited by gust4v3; 02-22-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Apparently there is a correlation between life cheat + you get timed out. It just happened few minutes ago. This guy has his BS glitched, more than 30k for 2 wins / 1 loss; he isn't in the leaderboard (yet), it's obviously an account created very recently.

So, the game started, he had 1 dart monkey x|3 + bomb tower 2|0. Round 4 started at ~1:10 and I started to send pink bloons at him.

1) Notice that he didn't lose any life at all, and there was tons of bloons leaking.
    2) Then, 14 seconds later, I got timed out. And I'm sure that it WAS NOT a connection problem because I was using the Skype at the moment.
    3) And few days ago, I played against another life cheater (see post #440 in this thread) and guess what? I got timed out too...

---

update: see who is the #5
    Well, the good news is that I don't seem to be getting losses from timing out anymore (so basically I don't lose for facing a hacker)