Page 1 of 223 1231151101 ... LastLast

BTD Battles Hacker Reporting

Hacker reporting rules:

Provide proof (a screen shot, video) with your report.

Make sure the picture you provide is not tiny, so it can be seen properly.

Make sure to include their name in your post (written out by you).

Make sure you don't discuss things in this thread. Report the hacker and leave it.

How to get a good picture:

Get your picture. With print screen then cropping in Paint, the Snipping tool built into windows or some other program. (Windows guide, Mac guide)

Upload your picture to an image hosting site. Imgur is the best, but anything you are comfortable with should be fine.

Put the URL in your post (or if you feel you must, add it using the button for it and untick the box 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally')

If you have been banned for hacking, and you didn't hack, email support.
    Last edited by Aaron; 07-08-2014 at 01:43 AM.

"Gunner! Point the turret up at that camera in the sky!"
    Capture34.jpg

I really don't know this guy's case, but it looks like hacking.

The name is theguy602 with 251602 Battle Score.

(sorry it's small, attachments just comes out tiny)
    Last edited by Tri-o-iwi; 12-24-2012 at 02:59 AM.
    Creator of the DC "close minded"
    Last edited by Aaron; Today at 06:24 PM. Reason: For Aiur!

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-o-iwi View Post
    Capture34.jpg

Make it a jpg instead of png

- - - - - post merge - - - - -

Sticky your own thread Aaron. Jeeze, I gotta tell you to do everything around here

Anyways, just from the other post in the bug thread.
    Untitled.jpg

Bloonjitzu on round 2. RoF, SARS and bloonjitzu on like 8. No bloons sent at me except a pathetic attempt at an endless stream of regen camo leads.
    Just when you think it's another signature advertising something of the user, IT IS.

Only difference? This one is exciting. Check out my youtube channel, TrevorSquires123789, for awesome BTD battles NLL strategies on temple, cards, and even working strategies on hydro! It also has numerous videos that teach you how to improve your own strategies. Have fun viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-o-iwi View Post
    Capture34.jpg

Here's a big picture. Also, #2 - 4 were probably all glitches, but could you get them off?
    BTD5 Rank 79. BTDB Battle Score of 4900. SAS3 Rank: 33, Lieutenant General
    Level 36: Lord Of Fire with 11355 Awesome Points
    Specialties: All tier 3. Agents: Pro Turtle, 8/20 BDD, Pro Meerkat, Pro Bush, Pro Beekeeper, Pro Squirrel, Pro SMS, 1/50 Lake, 1/50 Pontoon
    8 challenges accepted. 2012(October 15, November 8, November 16, and November 23). 2013(February 19, May 23, October 1, and November 29).

Rohaninator Moderator Rohan Sharpe Anforth's Avatar
    I can understand why this game would merit its own thread, but wouldn't it have been fine to report in the normal BTD Hacker Report Thread? that one wasn't exclusive to BTD5 or anything, even though that was its main use
    Ninja Kiwi's Rohaninator ----- Official Forum Rules [My Twitch name: Rohan_spibo]
    First Level 35, Ninja Lord----- Recommended Links -----
    Quote Originally Posted by karibola View Post
    How dare they make achievements that force you, to you know, achieve something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
    I can understand why this game would merit its own thread, but wouldn't it have been fine to report in the normal BTD Hacker Report Thread? that one wasn't exclusive to BTD5 or anything, even though that was its main use
    It's a completely different type of game. Same towers, but hacking is done differently than this than in BTD5
    Just when you think it's another signature advertising something of the user, IT IS.

Only difference? This one is exciting. Check out my youtube channel, TrevorSquires123789, for awesome BTD battles NLL strategies on temple, cards, and even working strategies on hydro! It also has numerous videos that teach you how to improve your own strategies. Have fun viewing.

Rohaninator Moderator Rohan Sharpe Anforth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppable1237 View Post
    It's a completely different type of game. Same towers, but hacking is done differently than this than in BTD5
    So what?
    I don't see what the problem is.

It's not like hacker reporting is a guide on how to hack or anything, the methods for hacking don't need to be the same, only the actual 'this person might be hacking' and 'proof'

It is competently reasonable to have a separate one here, and I respect that.
    It will be a lot easier to access, and a lot of people wont find the other one.

I was just wondering that's all.
    Ninja Kiwi's Rohaninator ----- Official Forum Rules [My Twitch name: Rohan_spibo]
    First Level 35, Ninja Lord----- Recommended Links -----
    Quote Originally Posted by karibola View Post
    How dare they make achievements that force you, to you know, achieve something.

Attachment 13890
    O_O He had like infinite cash
    I am an administrator of the Bloons Wiki
    http://bloons.wikia.com/wiki/User:AlthaBlade
    I also have a youtube channel which has mainly BTD5-related content, check it out if you wish

Has Banana farm and even got wizard when battles score is 372.

Sorry couldn't post pic of battles score, i didn't have time for it. maybe check by using your Super-cool admin powers.
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!
    BTD Battles: ~2100 BP SAS Zombie 3: Rank 34 BTD5: Rank 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan View Post
    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Altha View Post
    Attachment 13890
    O_O He had like infinite cash
    I would so love to do this lol. That'd be cool to have infinite cash to see if the other person can kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winme2 View Post
    Has Banana farm and even got wizard when battles score is 372.

Sorry couldn't post pic of battles score, i didn't have time for it. maybe check by using your Super-cool admin powers.
    You can buy the big book of awesomeness or something like that and it gives you all tier 4s and towers.