Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Plants vs. zombies chat board

This is the plants vs zombies chat board talk about plants vs zombies here
    Do any of you guys play plants vs zombies i have the xbox 360 version,computer version,and the ds version.I play the computer version the most.I love world 1&3.
    So you heard i like kirby .Well the probery above you was made by austin1 hes epic.So you contuie reading well then maybe you should know i have over 2000 awsome points and play all ninja kiwi games that give awsome points.Youre still here you must be relly intrested in me well then did i tell you that some one is making bloons super monkey 2?Well i got more thing to say im gonna put some links here soon well bye.My links will go here

I have the iOS version

Whacking random forumers with my Backscratcher of Justice
    I play here and there. I have the Kindle Fire version and the PS Vita version.

Nice whats your faviorte level of the game?
    So you heard i like kirby .Well the probery above you was made by austin1 hes epic.So you contuie reading well then maybe you should know i have over 2000 awsome points and play all ninja kiwi games that give awsome points.Youre still here you must be relly intrested in me well then did i tell you that some one is making bloons super monkey 2?Well i got more thing to say im gonna put some links here soon well bye.My links will go here

Last level. That big robot thing is cool.

I. LOVE. IT.

It is one of my favorite games! My favorite mode is Puzzle mode.

Dr.zombosses zombot?yeah that level was fun but I love level 3-9

- - - - - post merge - - - - -

plants vs zombies is one of my faviotre games to. maybe some day they will make plants vs zombies 2

Anyone seen the Yeti zombie easter egg?

im trying to get him right now and i know how to get him if you dont i will tell you

My favorite levels are the All-Out Attacks because you don't have to spend time gathering sun. Sometimes not being able to choose your plant can be tricky, though. My favorite level order out of the All-Out Attacks are 3-10, 5-10, 2-10, 1-10, 4-10, and 5-5.
    S

P.S. Level 5-5 alone has talked me into not bungee jumping until I die. You SUCK, Bungee Zombies! DIE, SUCKERS!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by A guy you wouldn't know unless you read the comics
    Very well, but I'm reasonably certain I already killed you once today. I'd hate for things to get repetitive.
    I won a CT!
    Current avatar - Captain America, for anyone who doesn't know. Somehow.
    Fly on, S