Question How To Make BTD5 Faster.

Hi, I love BTD5, but it's not the fastest game on my computer. I was so super happy when you guys make the background dark so that it would run faster, but I'm still having a small lag problem. I don't have an amazingly fast computer, but it's also not a slow one. Other games will run fine. So is there a way to somehow optimize the game to make it run faster?
    My big bro Justin is an artist and is amazing!!! He has some of his art out on this website: http://artofjustin.com/
    Check it out! He just newly edited his website into a bigger, better one!
    Some of the worse stuff would be when he was younger in his art classes. More art will be coming out as he makes it!

Shrouded by darkness, formulating theories on stuff like BTDB and world domination...
    Look in Rohan's siggy. There is a link to a guide on how to reduce lag.
    Penul Koad 15.873.423B:
    Thoaz hoo mispel shou bee arestud!

Moonlight Spark Moderator peponzio's Avatar
    Monkey Town Hobbies:. . . . I like new ideas Highscore:. . .BTD5 about 200's Weight: . . . . Not say
    Here is Rohan's Tips to Reduce Lag thread. Please do check it out, it is filled with many good tips.

Question has been answered. Locked.
    Last edited by peponzio; 08-20-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Banana Farms General Information
    Everything and anything you think of when someone says Banana Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Comedian
    And for the final joke. Why did the monkey cross Main Street? To get to the Banana Farm! See ya later, pals. It's time for a break.

Rohaninator Moderator Rohan Sharpe Anforth's Avatar
    I feel so loved :')
    I always come to threads like this to link my guide, but 2 or 3 people always already have
    Ninja Kiwi's Rohaninator ----- Official Forum Rules [My Twitch name: Rohan_spibo]
    First Level 35, Ninja Lord----- Recommended Links -----
    Quote Originally Posted by karibola View Post
    How dare they make achievements that force you, to you know, achieve something.